What Administrator/Counselor do I see?
9th Graders (Reclassified 9th Graders see the 10th-12th Administrator assigned to their alpha) - A Hall - A121 - Vesuvius
Administrator - Mr. Thiebaut - email@example.com
Counselors - Ms CdeBaca (A-K) firstname.lastname@example.org & Mrs. Mertens (L-Z) - email@example.com
Secretary - Mrs. Webb - Cynthia.Webb@aps.edu
10th - 11th Graders Alpha A-GOL - E Hall - E216 - Azuma
Administrator - Mrs. Allen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselors - Mrs. Sandy - Rhonda.Sandy@aps.edu
Secretary - Mrs. Saenz - email@example.com
10th - 11th Graders Alpha GOM-O - F Hall - F116 - Kilauea
Administrator - Dan Gutierrez - firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselors - Mr. Monclova - email@example.com
Secretary - Mrs. Padilla - Jeanette.Padilla@aps.edu
10th - 11th Graders Alpha P-Z - H Hall - H131 - Suribachi
Administrator - Mr. Alzaga - Manuel.Alzaga@aps.edu
Counselors - Mr. Roybal - firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary - Mrs. Kerscher- Kimberly.Kerscher@aps.edu
VVHS Mission Statement
Reflecting on the past
Excelling in the present
Preparing for the future
VVHS Daily Calendar
Moji website is mojistudios.com. If they want to book a studio session (Gold or Platinum) please call 255-6424. If you want to book an express session, you can book online by clicking Express Sessions at our website.
Moji Studios will be on campus July 20th and August 20th for the Express Sessions.
If students want to have their senior picture in the 2017 edition of the yearbook they will need to have their photo taken by Moji Studios.
VVHS summer athletic camps are ready. Visit www.vvhscamps.org for more information or to register.
VVHS Enrollment/Pre-registration Procedures for 2016-2017
Enrollment/registration sessions are scheduled for the following dates
The following are the enrollment and pre-registration procedures for students who live in the VVHS attendance boundaries and will attend VVHS for the 2016 – 2017 school year, but who do NOT currently attend VVHS, LBJ Middle School or Tony Hillerman Middle School:
1. Call VVHS at 890-0343 x 37052 to reserve a seat in one of the above enrollment/pre-registration sessions.
2. Information to Bring to VVHS Data Processor (Louanne Rauen) in room F117 before the Scheduled Enrollment/Registration Session:
A. Birth Certificate – Required if new to APS
B. Immunization Record, up-to-date, which must include TDAP within the last 5 years
C. Proof of Address – student and parent/legal guardian must live in VVHS attendance
boundaries (visit www.aps.edu to verify assigned school for residence address):
street address on it (water, cable, phone bills, etc. do not apply); OR
2. Current Rental Agreement (with parent/legal guardian name, student name and
physical street address on it); OR
3. Current Purchase Agreement (with parent/legal guardian name and physical
street address on it)
D. Transcript, report card – Current unofficial transcripts and most recent report card.
E. Withdrawal documentation from last school attended, if applicable.
F. Copies of IEP, special program/course placement, etc, if applicable (i.e., special
education, gifted, ESL services)
3. BEFORE your scheduled enrollment/pre-registration session—please bring in all items listed in #2 then you will be given a registration packet to complete and leave with the Data Processor.
4. When all documentation is received, you will be given a Course Request Card to take home and complete. Get signatures from current Math & English teachers for course recommendations on the Course Request Card.
5. If you need further assistance or have questions concerning the Course Request Card there will be counselors available to assist you at the scheduled Enrollment/Registration Session. In-depth course evaluation will require a separate, scheduled meeting at a later date/time.